NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 3 JULY 2018 AT CANON PYON PARISH HALL
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETING – 5 June 2018
4. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
174768 – Land Adjacent to Brick House, Bush Bank, HR4 8PH – Application for removal of condition 1 following grant of planning permission. (DCCW0009/1867/F). Planning re-consultation.
182030 Land adjacent to Arrow Cottage, Ledgemoor – Proposed new dwelling and detached garage.
181956 Land adjacent to Arrow Cottage, Ledgemoor – Proposed Residential Development of Three Dwellings.
182106 Bury House, Westhope, HR4 8BL – Proposed conversion of existing detached coach house to provide annexe residential accommodation.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council
7. CLERK’S REPORT
HMRC, PAYE to 5 July 2018 – £57.19
9. Review MEASURES TO ADDRESS SPEEDING at Canon Pyon
10. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN SCHEME/ FOOTPATHS
11. To review updated PUBLIC OPEN SPACE DESIGN for area adjacent to Playing Field at Canon Pyon
12. PYONS GROUP NEWSLETTER
13. To consider request from Herefordshire Council to SUPPORT BUS SERVICE 498
14. Consider concerns raised re: use of Westhope Hill by heavy commercial vehicles to access THE COMMON, WESTHOPE
15. PARISH PLAN – Review action plan
16. Consider new CODE OF CONDUCT for members
17. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
18. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
28 June 2018