NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 6 NOVEMBER 2018 AT CANON PYON PARISH HALL
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETINGS – 2 October 2018
4. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
183440 Brick House, Bush Bank, HR4 8PH – Proposed creation of an additional access.
174768 Land Adjacent to Brick House (re-consultation) – Application for removal of condition 1 following grant of planning permission. (DCCW0009/1867/F) – Alterations to site access onto the A4110.
New End House, Canon Pyon – Consultation by landowner.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council
7. CLERK’S REPORT and REPORT ON MEETINGS ATTENDED BY MEMBERS
i) NALC Legal Topic Note re: Financial Assistance to the Church
R Mills, lengthsman – £ tbc
iii) Consider review of financial year 2018-19 to date and 2019-20 precept proposed by the finance working group
9. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN SCHEME/ FOOTPATHS
10. To consider actions to COMBAT SPEEDING AT LEDGEMOOR
11. To agree actions re: REPORT ON TREES AT WESTHOPE
12. Proposal to move the ADOPTED TELEPHONE KIOSK to the Club Room, Ledgemoor and agree next steps
13. To consider ADOPTION OF POLICY FOR LANES AT WESTHOPE: ‘All historic lanes across parish council common land and parish council owned land, including lanes linking said lands, should remain open and freely accessible to members of the public’.
14. PYONS GROUP COMMUNITY FACEBOOK PAGE
15. To consider TRAVELLERS’ SITES DEVELOPMENT PLAN DOCUMENT – ADDITIONAL SITES CONSULTATION
16. To review HALC TRAINING SCHEDULE to December 2018
17. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
18. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
1 November 2018