NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 4 JUNE 2019 AT LEDGEMOOR CLUB ROOM
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. CO-OPT TO THE VACANCY on the Parish Council (Canon Pyon Parish)
3. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
4. To agree MINUTES OF ANNUAL MEETING – 14 May 2019
5. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
6. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
191655 Land adjacent to St Mary’s Church, Kings Pyon – Proposed construction of two new houses.
Former nursery to rear of Bush Inn, Bush Bank – Consultation by landowner on plans to develop the site.
191502 Causeway Cottage, Wormsley, HR4 8LZ – Proposed single storey extension.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council
8. CLERK’S REPORT and REPORT ON MEETINGS ATTENDED BY MEMBERS
ICO, data registration fee 2019-20 (ratify) – £35.00
R Mills, lengthsman – £ tbc
ii) To agree a budget for restoration work on the War Memorial, Canon Pyon
iii) Request from Canon Pyon PCC to reconsider support for churchyard maintenance
iv) Appointment of lengthsman and P3 footpaths contractor, and contracts for 2019-20
10. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN SCHEME/ FOOTPATHS
11. Proposal to commission Balfour Beatty to recommend ENGINEERING OPTIONS TO REDUCE SPEED OF TRAFFIC on the A4110, Canon Pyon.
12. Consider advice from locality steward to encourage drivers to avoid Westhope Hill when emergency A49 DIVERSIONS are in place.
13. Proposal to request removal of TELEPHONE KIOSK at Westhope
14. Proposal to PLANT NEW TREES at Kings Pyon
15. Consider ‘WE DON’T BUY CRIME’ offer from the Police and Crime Commissioner
16. TRAVELLERS’ SITES DPD EXAMINATION – Main Modifications Consultation
17. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
18. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
Clerk – 30 May 2019