NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET AT 7.30 PM ON WEDNESDAY 4 DECEMBER 2019 AT CANON PYON PARISH HALL
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETING – 12 November 2019
4. Land to the south of Meadow Drive, Canon Pyon – Consultation on proposed development of 10 dwellings and new orchard.
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
193526 Burnt House, Westhope, HR4 8BU – Replacement of Existing Conservatory with Garden Room.
191254 The Elms, Bush Bank, HR4 8PJ – Formation of a new entrance to property. In order to: improve traffic visibility (splay) and to reduce incline of access driveway.
193988 New House, Westhope, HR4 8BS – Proposed extensions and replacement garage.
182343 The Cots, Westhope, Herefordshire HR4 8BU – Proposed conversion of 2 No. barns to dwelling houses with car ports and visitor parking. Re-consultation on amended and additional plans or documents.
193686 Black Hall Farm, Blackhall, Kings Pyon, HR4 8PS – Proposed agricultural building to isolate rainwater from existing farmyard manure clamp.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
Highground Maintenance Ltd., grounds maintenance of playing field – £600.00
Clerk, administrative expenses/ office (April-Nov. 2019) – £ tbc
R Mills, lengthsman – £ tbc
8. Consider process to review the PYONS GROUP NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN and agree next steps
9. Review s106 funded HIGHWAY IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS at Canon Pyon and agree next steps
10. Consider request to address SPEEDING on A4110 by CANON PYON SCHOOL and agree next steps
11. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
12. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
13. EMPLOYMENT MATTERS (please note that this matter will be considered in closed session)
Clerk – 29 November 2019