NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 4 FEBRUARY 2020 AT CANON PYON PARISH HALL
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETING – 7 January 2020
4. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
6. FOOTPATHS – Update and appointment of footpaths officer
Consider making a request for planning application 194106 Land to the south of Canon Pyon to be referred to Herefordshire Council’s planning committee.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
8. CLERK’S REPORT and REPORT ON MEETINGS ATTENDED BY MEMBERS
HALC, subscription and affiliation 2020-21 – £695.23
R Mills, lengthsman – £ tbc
ii) Consider quotation to maintain the public land and verge outside the church wall at Kings Pyon
10. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN including review of trial period when the lengthsman scheduled own work under the Annual Maintenance Plan, informing the lengthsman coordinator, before undertaking the work.
11. Proposal for lengthsman to CUT BRANCHES AROUND TELEPHONE CABLE at Kings Pyon
12. NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN – Consider report and recommendations from steering group and agree next steps
13. Proposal to hold a LITTER PICK at Canon Pyon
14. Canon Pyon PARISH POUND – Quotations for renovation
15. Report on condition of the NOTICEBOARD AT KINGS PYON and agree next steps
16. PARISH COUNCIL NEWSLETTER – Plan newsletter and agree next steps
17. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
18. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
30 January 2020