NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET ONLINE AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 10 NOVEMBER 2020
THIS WILL BE AN ONLINE MEETING VIA ZOOM
Members of the public wishing to join the meeting should click on the following link:
7.30 pm: Click to join Zoom Meeting
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETING – 6 October 2020
4. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
203431 Land adjacent to 7 Brookside, Canon Pyon, Herefordshire, HR4 8NY – Erection of new 2 bed dwelling, to replace an existing workshop building.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council
7. CLERK’S REPORT and REPORT ON MEETINGS ATTENDED BY MEMBERS
Kirkwells, NDP Review support – £1,764.00
R Mills, lengthsman – £ tbc
ii) Drainage grant – Consider requirement to fund 45 percent of cost of works in drainage grant application and agree next steps.
iii) Consider review of financial year 2019-20 to date, 2020-21 precept proposed by the finance working group, and review effectiveness of internal controls.
9. NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN – Consider draft NDP Review document, draft AECOM and environmental and ecology reports and plan for the Regulation 14 public consultation.
10. Consider proposal to ask the highway authority to implement a traffic regulation order to introduce a 30 MPH SPEED LIMIT AT WESTHOPE
11. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN/ FOOTPATHS and agree next steps.
12. COMMUNITY RESILIENCE PLAN – Proposal to include support to help raise awareness of grants and financial support that may be available from Herefordshire Council.
13. Restoration of CANON PYON POUND – Update and agree next steps.
14. Consider request for a new WASTE BIN by the public open space, Canon Pyon.
15. Consider Herefordshire Council’s LICENSING POLICY 2020-2025 CONSULTATION
16. Consider Herefordshire Council’s review of current arrangements for dealing with CODE OF CONDUCT COMPLAINTS
17. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
18. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
5 November 2020