NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET ONLINE AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 2 FEBRUARY 2021
THIS WILL BE AN ONLINE MEETING VIA ZOOM
Members of the public wishing to join the meeting should click on the following link:
7.30 pm: Click to join Zoom Meeting
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETING – 5 January 2021
4. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
194106 Land to the south of Canon Pyon West of A4110 – The erection of 10 no. dwellings and associated works. Re-consultation on amended and additional plans and/or documents.
201780 Land adjacent to Saint Mary’s Church, Kings Pyon – Proposed erection of two houses completed with all necessary drainage and extended access drive and turning head. Re-consultation on amended and additional plans and/or documents.
204447 Land adjacent to Arrow Cottage, Ledgemoor, HR4 8RN – Proposed variation of condition 2 of planning permission 182030 (Proposed new dwelling and detached garage) amendments to design – front bay window removed, bed 1 Juliette balcony moved from side elevation to rear gable elevation and some internal modifications including utility external door moved.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
7. CLERK’S REPORT and REPORT ON MEETINGS ATTENDED BY MEMBERS
Friends of Westhope, donation – £120.00
R Mills, lengthsman – £ tbc
9. Proposal to ask Safer Roads Partnership for a FIXED ENFORCEMENT SPEED CAMERA on the A4110 at Canon Pyon.
10. NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN – Update on Regulation 14 public consultation and agree next steps.
11. Proposal to fund new HIGHWAY SIGNS AT WESTHOPE under Balfour Beatty/ Herefordshire Council community commissioning scheme.
12. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN/ FOOTPATHS including location for storage of sandbags at Canon Pyon, proposal to sell equipment held by the former footpath officer, invitation to participate in lengthsman and P3 footpath schemes in 2021-22 and agree next steps.
13. Proposal to commission ‘early presenting’, sign for WASTE COLLECTION POINT AT WESTHOPE HILL
14. COMMUNITY RESILIENCE PLAN – Proposal to include support to help raise awareness of grants and financial support that may be available from Herefordshire Council.
15. Consider recommendations from working group on the FUTURE OF MOBILITY: Rural Strategy – Call for Evidence consultation.
16. Review HALC TRAINING SCHEDULE and agree next steps.
17. Consider extending member LEAVE OF ABSENCE for a further six month period
18. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
19. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
28 January 2021