NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2019 AT CANON PYON PARISH HALL
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETING – 1 October 2019
4. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
6. To review sales particulars for LAND NORTH AND WEST OF MILL ROAD AND SOUTH EAST OF BROOKSIDE, CANON PYON
182345 Land adjacent to Dove Cottage, Westhope, HR4 8BL – Proposed outline application with all matters save access reserved for the erection of a detached 2/3 bedroom chalet.
193319 Meers Place, Kings Pyon, HR4 8RW – Erection of an agricultural building to be used as a covered manure store.
193307 Land adjacent Maple Villa, Ledgemoor – Reserved matters following ref 162110/O for two dwellings.
193664 Land at the Croft, Westhope, HR4 8BS – Construction of a new two-bedroom bungalow with new vehicular access.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
9. CLERK’S REPORT and REPORT ON MEETINGS ATTENDED BY MEMBERS
T Hughes, footpath maintenance – £247.50
A Mitchell, renovation of Canon Pyon war memorial – £2,040.00
Canon Pyon PCC, donation for meetings at Westhope Church in 2019 – £50.00
R Mills, lengthsman – £ tbc
ii) Consider review of financial year 2019-20 to date, and 2020-21 precept proposed by the finance working group
11. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN and review provision of sandbags in the parishes
12. Review response to snagging requests made for the PUBLIC OPEN SPACE, CANON PYON and agree next steps
13. Consider process to review the PYONS GROUP NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN and agree next steps
14. Consider proposal to relocate LEDGEMOOR TELEPHONE KIOSK to the edge of the Club Room car park
15. Report on proposed A4110 SIGNPOST at Derndale ‘T’ junction and agree next steps
16. Review s106 funded HIGHWAY IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS at Canon Pyon and agree next steps
17. Consider request to address SPEEDING on A4110 by CANON PYON SCHOOL and agree next steps
18. Proposal to PLANT NEW TREES at Kings Pyon
19. Canon Pyon PARISH POUND – Quotations for renovation
20. Proposal to adopt and renovate the NOTICEBOARD AT KINGS PYON
21. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
22. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
23. EMPLOYMENT MATTERS (please note that this matter will be considered in closed session)
Clerk – 7 November 2019