NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET ONLINE AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 5 JANUARY 2021
THIS WILL BE AN ONLINE MEETING VIA ZOOM
Members of the public wishing to join the meeting should click on the following link:
7.30 pm: Click to join Zoom Meeting
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETING – 10 November 2020
4. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
203796 Crown House, Canon Pyon, HR4 8PE – Proposed improvements to existing vehicular access.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
7. CLERK’S REPORT and REPORT ON MEETINGS ATTENDED BY MEMBERS
HMRC, VAT reclaim – £636.22
Kirkwells, NDP Review support – £588.00
Clerk, Royal Mail PO Box for NDP Review consultation – £108.00
PIP Printing, printing for Reg. 14 consultation on NDP Review – £ tbc
Royal British Legion, wreaths for Remembrance Sunday (x2) – £36.00
HMRC, PAYE for period to 5 January 2020 – £136.00
Canon Pyon Playing Fields Association, donation for mowing 2020 – £500.00
B Thomas, stain and brushes for restoration of Kings Pyon noticeboard – £20.84
Education Property Partnership Ltd, survey of Canon Pyon Pound – £216.00
R Mills, lengthsman – £ tbc
iii) Royal Mail PO Box – Proposal to retain PO box up to 19 September 2020.
9. NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN – Consider draft NDP Review document, final AECOM report and draft Statement of Modifications, update on preparations for Regulation 14 public consultation and agree next steps.
10. Proposal to LEASE DRAINAGE AREA within public open space at Canon Pyon from Herefordshire Council – Review proposed payments, outline obligations and responsibilities and agree next steps.
11. Consider report from working group to commission new HIGHWAY SIGNS AT WESTHOPE
12. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN/ FOOTPATHS including review of sandbag provision and agree next steps.
13. Proposal to commission ‘early presenting’, sign for WASTE COLLECTION POINT AT WESTHOPE HILL
14. COMMUNITY RESILIENCE PLAN – Proposal to include support to help raise awareness of grants and financial support that may be available from Herefordshire Council.
15. Consultation on the FUTURE OF RUBBISH AND RECYCLING in Herefordshire.
16. Consider FUTURE OF MOBILITY: Rural Strategy – Call for Evidence consultation.
17. Consider proposed amendment to the group parish council policy on the LANES AT WESTHOPE
18. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
19. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
30 December 2020