NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET AT CANON PYON PARISH HALL AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 5 OCTOBER 2021
PLEASE NOTE THE MEETING WILL BE HELD WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING AND FACE COVERINGS ARE RECOMMENDED
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETING – 7 September 2021
4. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
213332 Land north and west of Mill Road and southeast of Brookside, Canon Pyon – Proposed erection of 33 No. new affordable dwellings, new access and visibility splays, internal roads and new drainage infrastructure.
213430 Derndale Wellington Hereford Herefordshire HR4 8BG – Creation of three separate flood attenuation ponds on agricultural land adjacent to the Wellington Brook. Prior approval.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
7. CLERK’S REPORT and REPORT ON MEETINGS ATTENDED BY MEMBERS
R Mills, lengthsman/ footpaths – £ tbc
ii) Lengthsman quotations to re-site Ledgemoor kiosk at the Club Room and for project by Kilbullock, Westhope Hill.
iii) Quotation for recommended work to wild cherry on parish council land at Westhope.
9. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN/ FOOTPATHS
10. Proposal to STORE SANDBAGS AT CANON PYON securely at an agreed location
11. Consider offer of 1 tonne of salt from the highway authority for WINTER MAINTENANCE and agree next steps
12. Consider proposal to form a parish council FLOOD GROUP and agree next steps
13. NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN REVIEW – Plan for second Regulation 14 public consultation.
14. Review arrangements for checking the PUBLIC ACCESS DEFIBRILLATOR at the parish hall, Canon Pyon and agree next steps
15. HALC TRAINING SCHEDULE – Review and agree training requirements
16. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
17. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
18. EMPLOYMENT MATTERS including recruitment/ appointment of new Clerk (Please note that the meeting may be closed to members of the public for part of this agenda item in order to protect confidential information)
Clerk – 30 September 2021