NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 7 JANUARY 2020 AT CANON PYON PARISH HALL
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETING – 4 December 2019
4. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
194106 Land to the south of Canon Pyon, West of A4110, Herefordshire – The erection of 10 no. dwellings and associated works.
194118 Full View, Westhope, HR4 8BU – Proposed garage and sun/room.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
8. CLERK’S REPORT and REPORT ON MEETINGS ATTENDED BY MEMBERS
HMRC, PAYE to 5 January 2020 – £79.80
R Mills, lengthsman – £ tbc
ii) Consider application from Kings Pyon PCC for a community grant
10. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN including Balfour Beatty’s proposal to postpone cut of highway verges to improve biodiversity
11. NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN – Update and agree next steps
12. Report on proposed A4110 SIGNPOST at Derndale ‘T’ junction and agree next steps
13. Report on meeting with Balfour Beatty to review s106 funded HIGHWAY IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS at Canon Pyon and agree next steps
14. Proposal to PLANT NEW TREES at Kings Pyon
15. Canon Pyon PARISH POUND – Quotations for renovation
16. Proposal to adopt and renovate the NOTICEBOARD AT KINGS PYON
17. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
18. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
2 January 2020