NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 1 OCTOBER 2019 AT CANON PYON PARISH HALL
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETING – 3 September 2019
4. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
193195 Site adjacent to Summerlease, Westhope Hill, Westhope – Application for approval of reserved matters following outline approval 162311 (Demolition of outbuildings and erection of four dwellings) for appearance, landscaping, layout, scale.
The Croft, Westhope – Consultation by landowner on proposed erection of bungalow.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
8. CLERK’S REPORT and REPORT ON MEETINGS ATTENDED BY MEMBERS
Herefordshire Council, precept 2019-20 (Part 2) – £6,450.00
HMRC, PAYE for period to 5 October 2019 – £79.60
R Mills, lengthsman – £ tbc
10. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN
11. Report on PUBLIC OPEN SPACE, CANON PYON, including option to extend responsibility for the SUDS area to the rear of the space, and agree next steps
12. Report from working group on review of the PYONS GROUP NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN and agree next steps
13. Consider options for sign(s) to encourage drivers to avoid Westhope Hill when emergency A49 DIVERSIONS are in place
14. Consider request from the Playing Fields Association to support s106 FUNDING FOR NEW SAFETY MATTING AND DOG PROOF FENCE
15. Proposal to ask Welsh Water to advise on the CAPACITY OF THE SEWERAGE SYSTEM at Canon Pyon and agree next steps
16. Proposal to PLANT NEW TREES at Kings Pyon
17. Consider Canon Pyon PARISH POUND – State of repair and options for work to be done
18. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
19. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
26 September 2019