NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET AT CANON PYON PARISH HALL AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 4 JANUARY 2022
PLEASE NOTE THE MEETING WILL BE HELD WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING AND FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED (UNLESS MEDICALLY EXEMPT)
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETING – 16 November 2021
4. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
214014 Land adjacent to The Dower House, Kings Pyon, HR4 8PT – Proposed erection of three houses with new access, drives and drainage system.
213765 Land Adjacent St Mary’s Church, Kings Pyon, HR4 8PS – Proposed erection of two houses complete with all necessary drainage and extended access drive with turning head.
214349 Derndale Wellington Hereford Herefordshire HR4 8BG – Proposed construction of 3 attenuation ponds with the primary purpose of these ponds is to attenuate water from agricultural land and the Wellington Brook during peak flows.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
7. CLERK’S REPORT and REPORT ON MEETINGS ATTENDED BY MEMBERS
8. Consider request from Canon Pyon Playing Fields Association (CPPFA) for financial support for proposed new PLAY PARK
Arbortech, removal of tree limb, Westhope Hill – £80.00
L Evans, salt/ grit for winter maintenance – £255.30
R Mills, lengthsman/ footpaths – £180.00
HMRC, PAYE to 5 January 2022 – £135.80
ii) Consider review of financial year 2021-22 to date, 2022-23 precept proposed by the finance working group, and review effectiveness of internal controls.
iii) Proposal to purchase .gov.uk domain for parish council website.
10. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN/ FOOTPATHS, including parking on verge by shop at Canon Pyon
11. To formally request the highway authority implements a PEDESTRIAN FOOTPATH from Canon Pyon to the school
12. Proposal to STORE SANDBAGS AT CANON PYON securely at an agreed location
13. Proposal to continue to purchase salt/ grit locally as required for WINTER MAINTENANCE and agree next steps
14. Parish Council FLOOD GROUP – Review updated flooding report and report from working group and agree way forward
15. HEREFORDSHIRE LOCAL PLAN UPDATE – Consider draft responses to pre-consultation engagement questionnaire prepared by working group
16. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
17. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
18. EMPLOYMENT MATTERS including appointment of new Clerk (Please note that the meeting may be closed to members of the public for part of this agenda item in order to protect confidential information)
29 December 2021