NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET ONLINE AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 6 OCTOBER 2020
THIS WILL BE AN ONLINE MEETING VIA ZOOM
Members of the public wishing to join the meeting should click on the following link:
7.30 pm: Click to join Zoom Meeting
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETINGS – 26 August and 1 September 2020
4. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
202686 Land at the Old Shop, Ledgemoor – Proposed residential development of 2 dwellings.
202788 Pyon Cottage, Bush Bank, HR4 8PJ – Proposed ground floor rear extension.
200969 Land adjacent to The Croft, Westhope, HR4 8BS – Proposed construction of a new two-bedroom bungalow with new vehicular access. To consider whether to comment or modify/withdraw previous representation (appeal reference APP/W1850/W/20/3255195).
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council
7. CLERK’S REPORT and REPORT ON MEETINGS ATTENDED BY MEMBERS
Herefordshire Council, precept (50%) – £6,750.00
Kirkwells, NDP Review support – £588.00
HMRC, PAYE for period to 5 October 2020 – £162.40
Clerk, honorarium for internal auditor – £25.00
R Mills, lengthsman – £ tbc
ii) Consider quotation for survey of the Canon Pyon parish pound.
iii) Consider quotation from lengthsman to build a concrete base at the Club Room, Ledgemoor, in preparation for the re-location of the telephone kiosk.
9. NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN – Consider draft AECOM report, draft NDP Review document, recommendations from steering group and agree next steps.
10. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN/ FOOTPATHS and agree next steps.
11. Proposal for joint approach to Herefordshire Council to ask WHY S106 FUNDING FOR HIGHWAY IMPROVEMENTS IS ON HOLD
12. Consultation on PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE – White Paper and Neighbourhood Planning.
13. COMMUNITY RESILIENCE PLAN – Proposal to include support to help raise awareness of grants and financial support that may be available from Herefordshire Council.
14. Consider request for a new WASTE BIN by the public open space, Canon Pyon.
15. Consider Police and Crime Commissioner TOWN AND PARISH COUNCIL SURVEY
16. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
17. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
1 October 2020