NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET ONLINE AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 2 MARCH 2021
THIS WILL BE AN ONLINE MEETING VIA ZOOM
Members of the public wishing to join the meeting should click on the following link:
7.30 pm: Click to join Zoom Meeting
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
3. To agree MINUTES OF MEETING – 5 January 2021
4. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
5. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
210243 Crown House, Canon Pyon, HR4 8PE – Erection of workshop for maintenance and repair of agricultural machinery.
210507 Land adjacent to the Croft, Westhope, HR4 8BS – Proposed construction of a new two bedroom, fully accessible, bungalow with attached garage and carport. New vehicle access from the highway with turning and parking.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
7. CLERK’S REPORT and REPORT ON MEETINGS ATTENDED BY MEMBERS
Kirkwells, support for Regulation 14 public consultation – £1,176.00
HALC, affiliation and subscription 2021-22 – £703.46
L Evans & Son, grit – £204.24
Clerk, office expenses 2020-21 – £ tbc
HMRC, PAYE to 5 April 2021 – £136.00
R Mills, lengthsman/ drainage work – £ tbc
ii) Consider offer from Balfour Beatty/ Herefordshire Council for 100 percent funding of work done under the drainage grant.
9. Consider response from Safer Roads Partnership to request for a FIXED ENFORCEMENT SPEED CAMERA on the A4110 at Canon Pyon and agree next steps.
10. PUBLIC OPEN SPACE – Consider request from developer to transfer land and make maintenance payment, and agree next steps.
11. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN/ FOOTPATHS including report on maintenance required at the cattle grid on Westhope Hill, location for storage of sandbags at Canon Pyon and agree next steps.
12. Proposal to commission report on WELLINGTONIA TREE at Kings Pyon and other trees thought to have been planted to mark the jubilee year of Queen Victoria.
13. COMMUNITY RESILIENCE PLAN – Review process/ requirements and agree next steps.
14. Proposed SCHEDULE OF MEETINGS 2021-22 including arrangements for the Annual Parish meetings.
15. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
16. To note INFORMATION ITEMS
Clerk – 25 February 2021