NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PYONS GROUP PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET AT 7.30 PM ON TUESDAY 6 MARCH 2018 AT CANON PYON PARISH HALL.
1. To accept APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. To CO-OPT A COUNCILLOR FOR CANON PYON PARISH
3. To receive DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST and WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION on agenda items
4. To agree MINUTES OF MEETING – 6 February 2018
5. To receive REPORT OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
6. To invite views and discussion from LOCAL RESIDENTS
180379 Land adjacent Victoria Cottage, Ledgemoor, HR4 8RJ – Proposed 3 bedroom detached house and garage.
173355 Land at Lye Court, Upper Hill, HR4 8ET – Installation of crop protection covers for the new sweet cherry orchard on land at Lye Court. Construction of rainwater harvesting reservoirs for a precision irrigation system to support the cherry trees. Reconsultation – additional plans or documents.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council
8. CLERK’S REPORT
HMRC, VAT reclaim 2016-17 – £1,408.41
T Hughes, footpaths maintenance – £512.50
R Mills, lengthsman – £912.00
Clerk, administration (December 2017-March 2018) – £ tbc
iii) Appointment of internal auditor, 2017-18
iv) Proposal to delegate power to the Clerk to spend up to £1,000.00 between meetings in the event of an emergency or unexpected need, and in consultation with the Chairman or Vice Chairman.
10. HIGHWAYS/ LENGTHSMAN SCHEME/ FOOTPATHS
11. PAVEMENTS AND ROADS IN CANON PYON
12. LITTER PICK – review plans for Saturday 24 March 2018 and consider ‘Stop the Drop’ pledge
13. Consider proposals from WEBSITE WORKING GROUP re: www.pyonsgroup.co.uk
14. PYONS GROUP NEWSLETTER
15. GARNSTONE WOODLANDS – Consultation on Forest Certification
16. Consider proposal to hold ANNUAL PARISH MEETINGS on a separate evening to the Annual Meeting of the group parish council
17. Review proposed SCHEDULE OF MEETINGS, 2018-19
18. MATTERS RAISED FOR NEXT MEETING (no discussion)
19. To note INFORMATION ITEMS